What's happening for children..
Plenty to be enjoyed for families in Dublin including
* Dublin Zoo
* The Ark (a children's cultural centre offering a rotating programme of plays, workshops, readings and performances),
* Lambert Puppet Theatre
* Frys Model Railway in Malahide
* The National Concert Hall www.nch.ie/education/regular.asp
* National Wax Museum
* Dublinia - a lively recreation of medieval Dublin (for older children)
* Viking Splash Tours - complete with a Viking Captain, you are transported on a sightseeing tour around Dublin City Centre by land and by sea in a reconditioned World War II World War II vintage amphibious military vehicle.
Christmas Season activities for children include
* 7 Up Christmas on Ice at the RDS
* Santas workshop in City Hall
* Dublin on Ice at Smithfield
* Beauty and the Beast Pantomime at the Gaiety Theatre
* Meet Rudolph and his friends at Phoenix Park
* Live animal Crib at the Mansion House
* Funderland - the largest indoor funfair in Europe at the RDS
for more information on all these events please see Dublin Tourisms website.